Monday, December 21, 2015

Winning as a Fit Mom



It's my birthday! I can't think of a better way to celebrate than with the final launch of the eBook series that I've been working on for two years. This last book, Winning as a Fit Mom, became it's own  short publication after I decided that my musings on striving for my personal best as an athlete/mother/human warranted more than a chapter in another book. Winning as a Fit Mom deserved to stand alone. Head held high.

Winning as a Fit Mom is now available for $1.99 at:

Amazon
Apple iBooks
Barnes and Noble
Google Play
Kobo

As 2015 comes to a close, so will the blog I've written for more than seven years. Please stay connected with me on the Hot (Sweaty) Mamas Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram. And don't forget the e-newsletter sign-up form on my website so I can touch base here and there (that's where e-book deals and freebies will come from).

However it is you celebrate the holidays I hope they are filled with comfort and joy (plus sweat, always a little sweat for mama).

No comments: