Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Here I am

Over here! Spending the day with a local writer, blogger, mom, Nina Badzin.

Nina, aside from entertaining me and inspiring me to read, has taught me a lot about how to navigate social media. Still trying to figure it out? Go see her!

Nina just had baby #4 and is ready to eat healthier (we have many things in common, including a deep affection for sugar) and to get going on this Fit Thing; and do it for real this time. She wants to lose the last of her baby weight. She wondered about her daughters. How does she do this without driving them crazy?

Well, I think as mothers we're entitled to drive our daughters a little crazy.

I mean they need something to talk about behind our back when they're adults.

But, we have enough crazy around that our body image doesn't need to be part of it.

So read more over at Nina Badzin's blog and join the conversation. She's giving away books!

No comments: