Monday, October 17, 2011

Inspiration in the Perspiration

Since I woke up thinking (and this is not unusual), "How am I going to get it all done this week?" I thought what I needed was a little inspiration from another mom.

On page 135 in Hot (Sweaty) Mamas: Five Secrets to Life as a Fit Mom there is a section called "Inspiration in the Perspiration," and in it says: "Sometimes just knowing the effort it takes someone else to squeeze in a workout will inspire you to do the same and validate your dedication to getting or staying in shape."

So, I found her this morning. Her name is Erin (just like my sister!) She is a work-from-home mom of 12 training for the New York City marathon who blogs at See Mom Run Far. Impressed? She explains HOW SHE DOES IT!

Because I know you all would want to know too.

And now I feel like I can take on the world. Or, at least, I should.

But I'll settle for a workout.

Who is inspiring you this morning?

1 comment:

Amanda - RunToTheFinish said...

sometimes it is just the smallest thing that gets us out the door...she is by far and away AMAZING